Monday, February 3, 2014

It's February (finally!)


I don't know about you guys but January felt like the LONGEST month! I have been working a lot which I am really happy about but I'm exhausted! I really need all these extra hours though so I am taking whatever I can get! I would love to travel all over France this year so I'm crossing my fingers that I can make it work somehow! I also want to move back to Utah in the winter maybe so there's a lot of decision making this year!

In the book world, I managed to read NINE books in January! I don't know how I managed to do that haha! I think that's the most I've ever read in one month. They were:

-Escape From Eden by Elisa Nader (REVIEW HERE)
-The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston (REVIEW HERE)
-Salt by Danielle Ellison (REVIEW HERE)
-Uncommon Criminals: Heist Society Book 2 (REVIEW HERE)
-Being Sloane Jacobs by Lauren Morrill (REVIEW HERE)
-Struck by Jennifer Bosworth (review to come)
-Epic Fail by Claire LaZebnik (review to come)
-Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (review to come)
-The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler (review to come)


What's new this month?

I will definitely be doing a post discussing Vampire Academy (the movie) once I see it this month!

I have two new features that I will be premiering this month! The first is Around The World With... which features a new book blogger each month answering my travel questions such as "If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?" and semi-bookish travel questions like "Favorite book set in Europe?" The questions may change over time as I get feedback as it's still a work in progress! I love travel so much that I really wanted to come up with something that could incorporate both of my loves.

Another feature that is untitled at the moment will be a video that goes up each month (hopefully) that features me and my twin sister (!) having our own little book club. Now I have never filmed a video before so I'm really nervous for it and it will probably be super embarrassing but my sister and I tend to act completely ridiculous so hopefully there will be some funny moments! The book we chose to read for January was Struck by Jennifer Bosworth which my sister hasn't even finished yet but hopefully she will finish soon!


Well, that's it for now! What are your plans for February?
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment