Friday, August 9, 2013

A to Z Bookish Survey

Hi everyone! Jamie at The Perpetual Page Turner has created this fun book survey! I've decided to participate so here are my answers! Let me know if you participate so I can check out your answers :)

Author you've read the most books from:
Kate Brian
Best sequel ever:
This is hard because I really am not a fan of sequels but I love the whole Lux series by J. Armentrout and the Private series by Kate Brian so I guess the sequels in those.
Currently reading:
Notorious (It Girl book 2) by Cecily von Ziegesar and Visited by Janine Caldwell
Drink of choice while reading:
Water, water, water (I get headaches if I don't drink it)
E-reader or physical book:
I love both but at the moment I would say my Nook. It's my baby!
Fictional character you probably would have actually dated in high school:
I don't think Daemon Black is the type to date but I definitely would've hooked up with him! And I would definitely date Oliver from The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight.
Glad you gave this book a chance:
Audition by Stasia Ward Kehoe
Hidden gem book:
Nobody But Us by Kristin Halbrook
Important moment in your reading life:
Discovering Nicholas Sparks! He's just an incredible author!
Just finished:
It-Girl by Cecily von Ziegesar and Wild Awake by Hilary T. Smith
Kinds of books you won't read:
Christian/religious ones although I am reading one right now and usually no non-fiction or classics but I really hope to change that!
Longest book you've read:
A Discovery of Witches (Book 1) by Deborah Harkness...579 pages. I usually can't handle more then 300 pages!
Major book hangover because of:
Pivot Point by Kasie West
Number of bookcases you own:
One.
One book you have read multiple times:
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks
Preferred place to read:
My couch
Quote that inspires you/gives you all the feels from a book you've read:
"What are you really studying?"
"The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight."
(I'm having trouble picking one from The Statistical Probability of Love at First but I guess it'd be this one because it sets the tone for the whole book and makes me feel this chaotic hopefulness that they will end up together. This whole book just made me feel so hopeful and that falling in love can happen anywhere and when you least expect it.)
Reading regret:
Not reading the required books in school. They're just so boring!
Series you started and need to finish (all books are out in the series):
Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
Three of your all-time favorite books:
A Walk to Remember, Dear John, and The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
Unapologetic fangirl for:
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight :)
Very excited for this release more than all the others:
Origin (Book 4 of the Lux series) by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Worst bookish habit:
Dog-earing the pages whenever I come across a quote I like
X marks the spot (start at the top left of your shelf and pick the 27th book):
Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
Your latest book purchase:
The Secret Circle series
ZZZ-snatcher book (last book that kept you up WAY late):
Pivot Point by Kasie West

5 comments:

  1. I dog ear all the time and ONLY my copies. I'm just so darn lazy to get a bookmark and it's sad because I have a TON of bookmarks. I read Discovery of Witches in ONE sitting. Yeah no sleep for me, but so much love for that book. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still waiting for the next witch one! I NEED IT.

      Delete
    2. I understand Jess because it's for quotes! You'd be using way too many bookmarks, I told Michelle on my reply below that maybe try the arrow post it note stickers for the quote pages :D

      Delete
  2. Michelle according to Goodreads Kate Brian was up there in my most read Authors too, I really like the Private series but yet to finish it, I think I'm up to Suspicious, have you read the entire series?

    I love the movie to A Walk To Remember, it made me cry and I was only a child when I watched it :( I didn't even know it was a book till recently.

    Which Nook do you have? I love mine too.

    I've had The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight in my TBR pile, but your description of it is making me want to read it ASAP!

    Try those arrow post its rather than folding your page, that's what I try and do, post it note it when there's quotes or just write it down on a different notebook with the page type or even type it on a notepad app on your computer or phone if it's too much writing. Just a suggestion anyway ;)

    OMG I bought The Secret Circle a few months ago too, let me know when your going to read it, I might readalong with you so we can discuss :D

    A-Z Survey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have read the entire Private series! I was so hooked! I definitely want to re-read the whole series sometime! I have the Barnes & Noble Nook Color! It's my baby! That would be awesome to have a read a long for the Secret Circle!!

      Delete