Saturday, May 30, 2015

Stacking the Shelves [10]

Stacking The Shelves, hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

Wow! It has been a looooong time since I've done one of these! Over the last few months I've bought some books, gotten some from the library, and requested and reviewed quite a few. The only ones that are pictured below are the ones from the library.

Purchased:
I Was Here by Gayle Forman
99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Girl Online by Zoe Sugg
The Conspiracy of Us by Maggie Hall
Who We Are by One Direction

*************

Review Books:
Stupid Girl by Cindy Miles (Read my review HERE)
Stupid Boy by Cindy Miles (Read my review HERE)
Love Aced by Jamie W. Matlock (Read my review HERE)
Love Strung by Jamie W. Matlock (Read my review HERE)
Positively Beautiful by Wendy Mills (Read my review HERE)
Rock & Release by Riley Edgewood (Read my review HERE)
Bitter Sweet Love by R.C. Stephens (Read my review HERE)
Whispers in the Dark by Chase Jackson (Read my review HERE)
Books, Blogs, & Reality by Ryan Ringbloom (Read my review HERE)
Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart (DNF)

Unconditional by Cherie M. Hudson
Rosie Rinkstar by Janet Rosina West
Some Kind of Normal by Juliana Stone
Paradise City by CJ Duggan (REVIEW TO COME)
Days Like This by Danielle Ellison
Closed Set by Julia Harlow (DNF: REVIEW TO COME)
Revive by Tracey Martin
Finding Harry Styles by G.B. Hope (DNF: Read my review HERE)
Hooked by Christine Manzari (Read my review HERE)
Don't Call Me Kit Kat by K.J. Farnham
The Designed by Kate Tailor

*************

Library Books:

1. Six Months Later by Natalie D. Richards
2. New Uses for Old Boyfriends by Beth Kendrick
3. The Chocolate Kiss #2 by Laura Florand
4. The Chocolate Thief #1 by Laura Florand
5. The Chocolate Heart #5 by Laura Florand

0 comments:

Post a Comment