Monday, May 25, 2015

Finding Harry Styles by G.B. Hope


Finding Harry Styles by G.B. Hope 
Publication date: June 23rd 2014
Genres: Dystopia, New Adult
Goodreads

Synopsis:
When a total power black-out hits the world – planes falling from the sky, cars crashing, cell phones and computers dying – two Englishmen are stranded, separately, on the East Coast of the US. They both try to make their way to their girlfriend and sister, respectively, who is trapped in New York. As society turns quickly to chaos, the two men encounter violence, tragedy, friendships and adventure, joined along the way by several different characters. Meanwhile, the girl they are working their way towards is surviving as best she can, all the while terribly worried for her idol; Harry Styles, of the band One Direction, who were performing in New York at the time of the unexplained apocalyptic event.


Finding Harry Styles is a major DNF for me. I seriously only made it like three chapters and then gave up because I just couldn't. There were so many characters and I didn't get what was going on and I just was so bored! Honestly, of course I got this one for review because helloooo Harry Styles but I really didn't pay attention to the fact that it was dystopian and I didn't think it was going to be like this. I know I didn't get this book as fair of a shot as other people probably would but it just wasn't for me!

Rating: DNF

0 comments:

Post a Comment