Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!




I can't believe it's 2015! 

O.M.G. 

How was everyone's New Year's celebrations?!

Now that's it's January, my TWO YEAR BLOGOVERSARY is only like FIVE MONTHS AWAY. Whaaaat. I'm hoping to be able to do an even bigger celebration this year! Fingers crossed!

I am changing my rating system. Instead of a scale of 1-10, I'm going to do 1-5 like Goodreads, but instead of assigning stars or just a number, I am going to be finding clip art on Google of an image that pertains to the book the review is about. For example, my review for Nantucket Blue will be coming up, so you will see sail boats. The number of sail boats will tell you what number out of 5, I gave that book! :)

To check out my resolutions, refer to my Top Ten Tuesday post from two days ago! I WAS SO CLOSE TO READING 100 BOOKS :(  :(  :(  :(

Lastly, I want to say thank you to all my follower and blogging friends. You guys rock and let's make this year the best yet for reading and blogging!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh. You've even got a new theme! I like the pink! :)

    ReplyDelete