Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Best of 2014

Favorite Songs
"Till I Find You"
and
"Can't Fight This Love"
off Austin Mahone's album The Secret
David Lambert plays Brandon on The Fosters and his character plays music. He wrote a song for Maia Mitchell's character Callie. The song is called Outlaw and it's AMAZING.


Favorite Albums


Favorite Movies


Favorite TV Shows


Miscellaneous
Concerts I Went To:
I went and saw The Tragic Thrills aka Allstar Weekend. Cameron was just fkahgjkahgjka *SIGH*. But Zach, the one with the drink in my pictures was such a douche. He used to be nicer! Michael is the one in the third picture, the drummer.

Best Moment
Moving back to Utah!
Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. I was so bummed when they announced that The Carrie Diaries was cancelled. That show was super cute and satisfied my need for things set in the 80s.

    1989... hands down the best album of the year. I've had it on repeat since it came out, and there's no stopping me from playing it. I also really liked Lucy Hale's album. "Red Dress" is my favorite song on that album! :)

    ReplyDelete