Carmel from Carmel and Kyla tagged me in the Sisterhood of the World tag!
Thank you Carmel! :)
1. Thank the blogger that nominated you and link back to their site
2. Post the award's logo on your blog
3. Answer the 10 questions you've been asked
4. Nominate 10 other bloggers and ask them 10 new questions. (You can skip this part if you did this tag already. But still, I would love to read your answers.)
Here are the questions I was asked:
1. What book/s do you think deserves more hype?
What Happens Next by Colleen Clayton!
2. What book/s do you think is overrated?
If I Stay/Where She Went by Gayle Forman!
3. What is your most-read book?
A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks!
4. What book/s would you like to be a movie?
Just One Day by Gayle Forman and Ten Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have) by Sarah Mlynowski!
5. If you will get married to a celebrity, who would it be and why?
Zac Efron. I love him so much.
6. What's the song of your life or a song that best describes you?
Taylor Swift is very, very relatable so something from her!
7. What do you want for Christmas?
Snow! The weather in Park City is sucking this year!
8. Who's your childhood (celebrity) crush?
Aaron Carter! And lots more.
9. If you were to meet your favorite fictional character, what would you say?
Ah this one is tough! My favorite fictional character is Landon Carter so maybe "Can we get married?" Haha. I have no idea.
10. Your favorite dessert?
Cookies. Cupcakes. Cake.
1. Christine @ Readerly Musings
2. Emily @ Falling For YA
3. Lara @ The Paperback Palace
4. Erin @ The Hard Cover Lover
5. Sophia @ Literary Rambles
6. Nicole and Sophia @ Quality Fangirls
7. Tika @ Fangirl Confessions
8. Sheli @ Sheli Reads
9. Jen @ YA Romantics
10. Sarah @ Bookish Retreat
My questions are:
1. What is your favorite season?
2. What's your favorite childhood memory?
3. If you were a city, what city would you be?
4. Most played song on your iPod?
5. If there was a movie made about your life, who would play you?
6. What's your proudest accomplishment?
7. If you were an author, what's one book you wish you wrote?
8. Who is your favorite author?
9. Would you go sky diving?
10. Texting or talking on the phone?