Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

It's Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by Broke and Bookish, this week's topic is...
Top Ten Goals/Resolutions for 2015 - bookish, blogging, etc...

My goals for 2014 can be found HERE. Looking back I can confidently say that I was able to accomplish 7 out of 8 bookish goals (I didn't read 100 out of 100 books :/) and only 2 out of 5 non bookish goals. I didn't even think or dwell on these at all so I worked on them all on my own without too much pressure.

For 2015, I honestly have NO IDEA what I want to work on besides the ones I chose for 2014. I think I'm at a really good place with my blog and feel very happy about the rhythm I have with it now. With life and work, keeping a presence online will continue to be the most difficult. One thing I do want to do though is create lists like in Since You've Been Gone just so I can start branching out a little bit more!

There's a lot of things that are going on in my personal life that are very, very stressful but I'm going to just try to take it one day at a time. I have no idea if things will work out but stressing about them will only make things worse. I'm back living in my favorite place on Earth and that makes me happy and hopeful! :)

Tell me: What are your goals/resolutions for 2015? What did you accomplish in 2014?

0 comments:

Post a Comment