Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

Today I am participating in my first Top Ten Tuesday (hosted by Broke and Bookish) and today's topic is Top Ten Beach Reads. My definition of a beach read is anything that takes place at the beach, on the water, or on vacation. Here are my top ten (in no particular order):


1. Cruel Summer - Alyson Noel (FAVORITE! This book is the reason why I want to go to Greece!)
2. Twenty Boy Summer - Sarah Ockler
3. The Summer I Turned Pretty series - Jenny Han
4. 13 Little Blue Envelopes - Maureen Johnson (FAVORITE!)
5. Along For The Ride - Sarah Dessen
6. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith (FAVORITE! Read my review HERE)
7. Girl Stays in the Picture - Melissa de la Cruz (FAVORITE! Read my review HERE)
8. Caribbean Cruising - Rachel Hawthorne
9. The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks (FAVORITE! It's a tearjerker and so good!)
10. Unbreak My Heart - Melissa C. Walker (Read my review HERE. Even though I didn't give it a high rating, I still think it's good for summer.)

11 comments:

  1. I love Twenty Boy Summer, The Last Song, and Along for the Ride! 13 Little Blue Envelopes is on my list as well and I almost put Caribbean Cruising on it too! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about 13 Little Blue Envelopes! <3 Your list! I hope you check out mine!

    www.booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so need to get the Sarah Dessen and Summer series books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes you do! Especially Sarah Dessen. She' so good!

      Delete
  4. Oh I so want to read The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight!! Plus, the cover is gorg! Welcome to Top Ten Tuesday! Awesome list (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it read it read it! You won't be disappointed! And thanks for the welcome! :)

      Delete
  5. I look forward to starting Maureen Johnson, people seem to really love her books.
    Lovely list.

    Thanks for stopping by :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I forgot about Unbreak My Heart and 13 Little Blue Envelopes! Those are such perfect beach reads! And I've never read Sarah Dessen, but everyone keeps telling me I need to read her books. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I actually have a copy of Cruel Summer, though I still haven't read it. Hopefully I'll get to it soon!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete