Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith


"It's a feeling like falling, like forgetting the words to a song."

Summary: Hadley Sullivan misses her flight to London - by four minutes. What happens next is a whirlwind for Hadley as she meets the perfect boy in the airport. He's British which makes him all the more dreamy and coincidentally is headed back to London as well. Throughout their flight to London, the two connect in a way Hadley hadn't thought possible. But upon arrival, they lose each other in the airport. Will fate bring them back together?

Let me begin by saying, I LOVED THIS BOOK. LOVED IT. I think the last time I truly loved a book was while reading anything by Nicholas Sparks. Smith managed to write a book that made me feel happy and sad (I almost cried!) and makes you believe that true love is out there and it will find you. I think anyone who reads this book will be very pleased - it's definitely worth reading!

Rating: 10/10 

0 comments:

Post a Comment