Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The DUFF - Movie Review


I'M IN LOVE WITH THE DUFF.

OMG it was amazing and is my favorite movie of the year so far! I could not stop laughing the entire time and I thought the cast was the best!

Now, I haven't read the book (now I want to) and I know people are obviously mad because they changed apparently a lot of it but I'm just so giddy over this movie! It felt like Mean Girls to me but A MILLION TIMES BETTER.

Mae Whitman and Robbie Amell's chemistry was soooo good and I am so glad they got to be in this together! I think I've only seen Mae in Perks of Being a Wallflower but I'm definitely a new fan now! And Robbie, I've loved forever.

Bella Thorne was awesome, too. But has anyone noticed her face? Like I'm a bazillion percent positive that she has had lip work and I don't like it.

I really can't remember too much of the movie but I really think everyone should go see this movie! I don't like the idea of someone being "The DUFF" but it's all in good fun! (I'm pretty sure I'm the Duff with my friends but only in the sense that I end up being the wing woman and my friends get the guys. Not that I'm ugly or fat.)

Oh, but omg the ending at the dance with Robbie and Mae...RIP ME. I love Robbie's real life fiancee but I really want Robbie and Mae to get together.

Now, let's enjoy some Robbie Amell:

THE ARMS.

THE SMILE.

THE BODY.

TELL ME: Have you read the book? Did you see the movie? Let's discuss!
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment