Monday, December 15, 2014

The Seven Deadly Sins Tag!

Helloooooo! This is the first tag that I have been tagged in and I was tagged by
 Carmel and Kyla!




Anything coming out in 2015 that other book bloggers have already gotten ARCs of! (Gayle Forman's new one, Emery Lord's new one, etc...)


A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks!! The pages are so worn out and yellow now!


The free ones from Barnes & Noble and Amazon!


In male characters, I like when they are the bad boy and have the "I don't care" attitude but really they are going through a lot and they just need someone to get them to open up and be someone they can trust!


Oh goodness, I don't talk about any to make me sound smarter! I do like to point out though that I've read Hamlet and Uncle Tom's Cabin and liked both! But I like to brag about my love for Nicholas Sparks and Young Adult! I take pride in that!


EVERYTHING. THERE ARE SO MANY. 


Because it's fresh in my mind, I'm going to say Gayle Forman. LOVED JUST ONE DAY. But then I've hated everything else she's written. I want to love all of her books, though.


I am going to tag:
Christine @ Readerly Musings
Emily @ Falling For YA
Categories:

2 comments:

  1. Michelle, thanks for doing the tag!!! (Happy Holidays!!)

    I'm with you with the Gayle Forman books! Where She Went was just meh for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to get to it soon! I have like twenty outstanding tags for the Seven Deadly Sins one. I keep promising myself that I'll type it up, but I never actually make the time to do it with work, reading, and reviewing. :(

    ReplyDelete