Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Happy April!


Hey everyone! Wow, I cannot believe it's already April! This year is flying by! Just a quick update...

The blog has been slow this past month and I got in a MAJOR reading slump but ever since I saw Divergent and have finally been reading the books, I feel like I'm back and I love it!

In my personal life, I got some awesome news! I GOT A NEW JOB. And I get to leave Oregon for it! I'm going to be working on the San Juan Islands (Roche Harbor specifically) up in Washington State and I am so excited! I leave April 25 and finish work up there on September 14! My current job is literally so stressful and I really feel like this summer is going to be super relaxing! Here is where I'll be working:



Beautiful right?! AND my blogoversary is in like 56 days...yikes! With me being on an island, I'm not sure what I'll do but I'm hoping I can put a giveaway together at the very least. I'm not very good at coming up with celebration ideas but maybe I'll be able to come up with some fun posts! In the meantime, keep an eye on the sidebar under "Coming up on the blog" for all of the new posts that will be coming your way! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment