Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Best of 2013

Favorite Songs

Favorite Albums



Favorite Movies
 

Favorite TV Shows I Decided To Try

***************************************

Concerts I Went To

Cody Simpson - June 22, 2013

Jake Miller - December 11, 2013


Best Moment of 2013
The Sundance Film Festival! It was my 3rd time attending and I am so sad that I don't live in Park City, UT anymore. I wish I could be there this year! I've gotten to meet tons of my favorite celebrities! The pictures are of me and Steven McQueen (The Vampire Diaries), Matthew Goode (Chasing Liberty), and Troian Bellisario (Pretty Little Liars) and her boyfriend Patrick J. Adams (Suits)!

***************************************

Well, that wraps up my 2013! I am so excited for 2014 and have a feeling it's going to be a great year as well! Look for my Blogging/Personal Resolutions for 2014 coming soon!

Tell Me: Did you watch or listen to anything on my list? Do you have a wrap up list of your own? Let me know!
Categories: ,

1 comment:

  1. Best Song Ever and Pass Me By were two of my favorite songs this year too! And pretty much the whole One Direction album... :) Of the movies you listed I haven't watched any of them, but I really want to watch This is Us! I've been wanting to try watching Twisted and The Fosters! It looks like you had a really amazing year! And you got to go to two awesome concerts too! :)

    I finished writing my wrap-up post, and it'll probably go up tonight/tomorrow!

    Happy New Year 2014!!!!!!! I hope it is an awesome one for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete