Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday

This is my first Wishlist Wednesday (hosted by Pen to Paper)! This feature is to highlight a book that we can't wait to get off our wishlist and onto our bookshelves! I originally took this to mean books we've already read that we don't own yet so that's how I'm going to make this :)

So I recently read Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill (check out my review HERE) and while I have it on my Nook, I would love to own a physical copy!

Summary from Goodreads:

Meant to be or not meant to be . . . that is the question. 

It's one thing to fall head over heels into a puddle of hazelnut coffee, and quite another to fall for the—gasp—wrong guy. Straight-A junior Julia may be accident prone, but she's queen of following rules and being prepared. That's why she keeps a pencil sharpener in her purse and a pocket Shakespeare in her, well, pocket. And that's also why she's chosen Mark Bixford, her childhood crush, as her MTB ("meant to be").

But this spring break, Julia's rules are about to get defenestrated (SAT word: to be thrown from a window) when she's partnered with her personal nemesis, class-clown Jason, on a school trip to London. After one wild party, Julia starts receiving romantic texts . . . from an unknown number! Jason promises to help discover the identity of her mysterious new suitor if she agrees to break a few rules along the way. And thus begins a wild goose chase through London, leading Julia closer and closer to the biggest surprise of all: true love.

Because sometimes the things you least expect are the most meant to be.

Tell me: Have you read this book? Do you want to?

3 comments:

  1. I have been seeing this book around a lot and I'm not sure if I want to read it or not. Maybe some day.
    I hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this one before on other blogs. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/09/wishlist-wednesday-62.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this book. It was such a fun romantic comedy type book to read. I actually have this on my bookshelf. Because I live in Australia, I could't get an ebook copy so I ordered it off book depository. Hope you get a physical copy soon :)

    ReplyDelete