Monday, September 2, 2013

Cover Love Mondays

I was scouring blogs for fun features I could start doing on my blog and I found this one - Cover Love Mondays (from Divergent Gryffindor). Cover Love is to share the covers that we liked from the past week. Since I haven't been adding too many books to my Goodreads lately, I am going to share some of the covers that I like from the summer in general. (It doesn't look like DG does this feature anymore but I like it so I'm going to do it.)


1. Open Road Summer - Emery Lord
2. Crewel - Gennifer Albin
3. The Boy on the Bridge - Natalie Standiford
4. The Sound - Sarah Alderson
5. Camp Boyfriend - J.K. Rock
6. Crossing - Stacey Wallace Benefiel
7. Burning - Elana K. Arnold
8. One Tiny Lie - K.A. Tucker
9. Over You - Emma McLaughlin
10. Catching Jordan - Miranda Kenneally
11. Another Little Piece - Kate Karyus Quinn
12. Prep School Confidential - Kara Taylor

0 comments:

Post a Comment