Saturday, August 31, 2013

Origin - Jennifer L. Armentrout

"I'll burn the world down to save her."

Summary: Daemon is on a search to find Katy after she got trapped at Mount Weather and he will do anything to get her back and keep her safe. Along the way, secrets and lies will be revealed and a war is coming.

This review will contain spoilers!

OMG. This series just continues to kill me. I will be forever obsessed with these books! This one was just as amazing as the other ones and super action packed! The whole time I was reading it, it was like a movie was being played in my head. That scene where Vegas was getting blown up was EPIC. Like oh my gosh it would be so perfect in a movie! I would be upset if something I did caused innocent people to get killed and I feel bad for Daemon but how can you not love that he was doing it save Katy?! Reading wise, I honestly had a hard time getting into the groove of this book with the alternating POVs. I was so used to reading Katy's POV and I often times had to re-read paragraphs or whole pages when I couldn't remember whose POV we were in. But I absolutely loved Daemon's parts. I love being able to get inside of a guys head and see what it's like when they're in love even if this is just fiction. It's gives me hope for guys in real life haha. And can we talk about the wedding?! OMG I can't believe it. I was so shocked but I am so happy! Now for Archer...I'm not really a fan of his. I saw some people talking on a twitter about a new "ship" and I was so worried that Archer was going to come between Katy and Daemon - thank goodness he didn't!!! I would've been devastated. There was definitely a major shocker in this book - MATTHEW. Like what in the world?! I was so glad he got killed off! It just goes to show that you can't trust anyone! And then the Luxen showing up at the end! Ah I cannot wait to see what is going to happen next! I can't believe we have to wait til next summer!

Rating: 9/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment