Monday, September 2, 2013

Behind the Blog Monday

Bookish Musings hosts Behind the Blog Monday - a feature that allows readers to get to know the person behind the blog. I am going to do the topic from August 26 and today's topic to get a jump start on this :)

1. Bad boys or nice boys?
Ok. So when it comes to real life, obviously nice boys are the better choice. But not super nice boys. They still have to have a bit of edge to them otherwise they're just boring and too safe. But in books I will choose the bad boy almost every single time! Most of the time the guys aren't even really bad boys. They just have an attitude because of something in their life (like having trust issues and whatnot). I think most of the time, I consider the bad boy to be the troublemaker and flirt. So they definitely aren't "bad." My favorite is...

Daemon Black and I would looooooove to see Alex Pettyfer play him!
 




2. If you could read anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would pick Champ de Mars where the Eiffel Tower is :) I absolutely LOVE Paris and France in general. I've never gotten to travel out of the United States and it's weird but I feel like I am French haha. So, I would choose Paris - it's the number one place I want to visit in the world.

Look how pretty!
 
I can just imagine myself laying in the grass, eating a baguette and reading! Sounds so perfect!

Leave me a comment with your thoughts on these topics :) I'd love to know what you would pick!

2 comments:

  1. I'm exactly the same on the bad boys, nice boys thing. Hopefully it wouldn't be too noisy for you to read near the Eiffel Tower! It does look like a nice place to read though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I would care if it's noisy or not because it's Paris and it's the Eiffel Tower so I'd be in heaven!

      Delete