Saturday, August 31, 2013

Most Anticipated Releases - September 2013

Most Anticipated Releases is hosted by Octavia at Read. Sleep. Repeat. where we share our most anticipated releases for the month!


1. Fangirl - Rainbow Rowell
2. All Our Yesterdays - Cristin Terrill
3. This Song Will Save Your Life - Leila Sales
4. Find Me - Romily Bernard
5. Where the Stars Still Shine - Trish Doller

The only book that's even close to one I would read is This Song Will Save Your Life but I've heard a lot of talk (whether good or bad) about the other ones so I'm curious! And look at that cover for Where the Stars Still Shine!! So pretty!

Tell me: What are you looking forward to this month?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thank you, for this! I'm ridiculously shocked...and a bit awed??

    Anywho, I'm most excited for Fangirl. I read Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell and it was phenomenal! I just want to see what else she has up her sleeve!

    ReplyDelete