Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lux series - Jennifer L. Armentrout

Obsidian_cover1600 537964_366730513362800_982415181_nOpal cover 500px
"The enemies aren't obvious. There are no guaranteed happy endings."

Summary: Katy and her mom move to a small town in West Virginia next to twin brother and sister Daemon and Dee. As Katy gets settled, she begins to learn about the missing people in town as well as see some strange things with Daemon and Dee. Who are they? Better yet, what are they?

I can't even begin to describe how much I love this series! I read all three books in no more then 5 days and absolutely cannot wait for the fourth one to come out in August. Daemon is officially one of my favorite fictional characters ever! I always love the bad boys and he was top notch. Some people don't like the way Katy and Daemon's relationship goes but I love cliches so I am very happy. The books are such a thrill and the third one was no different, leaving us with a major cliffhanger! Up until now all of the books have been from Katy's point of view but the new one will be from both Daemon and Katy's POV. I think this will be very interesting to see what Daemon is thinking since usually we have to choose to either believe him or not. I also love that these books make you question every character that appears. You never know anything 100%. Everyone should read these, they're so good!

Rating: 9/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment