Monday, September 16, 2013

Behind the Blog Monday

Bookish Musings hosts Behind the Blog Monday - a feature that allows readers to get to know the person behind the blog. Todays topic is...
Book Best Friends:
If you could have any character from any book be your best friend, who would you pick and why?

This question is so hard! I really don't know who to pick but when I wrote my review for My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody, I said that I felt like I lost a best friend when I finished reading the book. I don't know what it is about Brooklyn, the main character, but it was like I was really living her life with her sometimes. I think she is very relatable even when she is put in some funny and sometimes extreme cases. She learned to take control of her life and make her own decisions and be happy. I know that's what I've been working on and it's what everyone should try doing!

I always picture any female character I read as a brunette so when I watched the book trailer for MLU, I was shocked to see a blonde as Brooklyn. If I had my way, I would want Victoria Justice to play Brooklyn. I've actually met Victoria before and she was SO NICE. Victoria has done comedy and I think she could pull off drama as well! Here is how I picture Brooklyn:

1 comment:

  1. UGH. This question is impossible but I would probably say Caymen from The Distance Between Us, just because her sense of humor is so much like mine. But really I just want them all to be my bffs.

    ReplyDelete