Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Life of a Blogger

Life of a Blogger is hosted by Novel Heartbeat where a subject is chosen and you talk about it. This week's topic is Christmas!

Christmas is the greatest day of the year. I love this holiday so much that every year on November 1st, I immediately put up the tree and my Christmas decorations. I like to try to hand make something for the wall as well. And I leave Christmas lights up all year long in bedroom. Here are what my decorations look like this year.


I really hate Thanksgiving and the month of November - they are just SO BORING to me. I love giving myself two months to celebrate and I try to convince my sister to let me leave the tree up for as long as possible after December is over.

Each year, new friends I make, learn that I do all this and one of my new friends Celena sent me this picture recently! Too funny!


I feel like I can never find good Christmas music but here are ones from my childhood that I love a lot! First is Greatest Time of Year by Aly & AJ and the second video is a collection of Disney's Christmas sing-a-long songs. Does any remember these?!



I hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas! Let me know in the comments how your holiday is/has been! 

1 comment:

  1. I always wanted to put a christmas tree in my bedroom but my mom always said " Hell no, so you can burn the house down." Like what! lmao. Oh my goodness I remember Aly and AJ, and that disney sing along video is a serious thowback! I hope you enjoyed your holiday Michelle!

    ReplyDelete