Monday, November 10, 2014

Around The World With... (November 2014)

Hey everyone! I created a new feature for Unraveling Books! I love to travel and want to go all over the world one day and I also love books! So, I decided to find a new way to incorporate the two and came up with "Around the World with..." Each month I am going to feature one of you lovely book bloggers and ask you some questions about books and traveling.

So without further ado, here is...


Francine from The Perks of Being Francine Soleil! I first met Francine through Twitter over a year ago during the Summer Lovin' Read-a-Thon! Besides her own blog, Francine also co-blogs at The Not So Literary Heiresses and Fluffy Reads.






If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
Europe. All over Europe.

If you were a city what city would you be?
Err. I'm not really familiar with cities much. But I once took this random test that says I belong in the Netherlands so Amsterdam maybe?

Favorite place you’ve been to?
A local beach in the Philippines. It was in Bataan, and the place was just breathtaking. I wasn't able to take good pictures though.

Favorite setting in a book? Least favorite?
Europe. 13 Little Blue Envelopes was the book that started it all. And then I read a lot more books about different places in Europe that I just want to go go go! I don't think I have a least favorite. I pretty much love traveling through the world through books.

Are you planning on traveling anywhere in 2014?

Well, 2014 is almost over so not really. I think my friends want to go to a local beach in Palawan or something. I'm thinking of going to Vietnam next year though. Maybe.


Favorite book set in Europe? North America (East, West, North, South, Midwest - pick a book for each location in North America or just a couple that you like)? Other place?
Europe: 13 Little Blue envelopes (all over), Anna and the French Kiss (Paris, France), Just One Day (France and The Netherlands)
North America: Err. I'm bad at remembering setting in books and I have no idea which part of the world they're in. I think some memorable ones were for New York (Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, and Where She Went) and Chicago (Will Grayson, Will Grayson and Divergent). And I love Amy & Roger's Epic Detour which pretty much features different places in America.

If you were taking a road trip, what would be some of your must see tourist stops?
Can I just say that I want to go the exact same route as Amy and Roger in Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson?

Favorite author? Where are they from?
A.G. Howard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment