Saturday, October 4, 2014

Supernatural Season One - Horror October 2014

Alrighty you guys...as part of Horror October, I am sharing some posts throughout the month that highlight some of my favorite episodes of Supernatural because really, who doesn't love that show? Let's get this rolling with good ol' season one!

"Pilot"
-Favorite Quote: 
Dean: "That Constance chick, what a BITCH!"
-Favorite Moment:
The whole episode! I just loved the feeling of watching this awesome new show!

"Phantom Traveler"
-Favorite Quote: 
Sam: "Uh, in Latin, its 'christo.'"
Dean: "Dude, I know, I'm not an idiot!"
-Favorite Moment:
When Dean is scared of the turbulence and humming Metallica!

"Bloody Mary"
-Favorite Quote:
Sam: "Look, you're my brother, and I'd die for you. But there are some things I need to keep to myself."
-Favorite Moment:
Jill's death scene! So creepy!

"Scarecrow"
-Favorite Quote:
Dean: "You've always known what you want. And you go after it. You stand up to Dad. And you always have. Hell, I wish I... Anyway, I admire that about you. I'm proud of you, Sammy."
-Favorite Moment:
Dean and the apple pie!

"Faith"
-Favorite Quote:
Dean: "Hey, um, you know I'm not much of a praying type but I'm gonna pray for you."
Layla: "Well, there's a miracle right there."
-Favorite Moment:
Honestly how hot Dean looks ;) But also the whole episode!

"Nightmare"
-Favorite Quote:
Alice: "It was wonderful of you to stop by. The support of the church means so much right now."
Dean: "Of course, after all, we are all God's children."
-Favorite Moment:
Sam's premonition moments and when Max has his big climatic scene!

"Provenance"
-Favorite Quote:
Dean: "Sam? Marry that girl."
-Favorite Moment:
Um....THE KISS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment