Thursday, August 7, 2014

Hiiiii


So....HELLO EVERYONE!! Wow, it has been far too long since I have talked to any of you or done anything. This summer has been so difficult and I've had no time or energy to power through all of the books that I want to read or to bother with blog posts. But things are semi looking up at the moment...I've been trying to figure out what to do with my life after I leave this island and if everything works out, I could be moving back to Utah :) I'm trying to not jinx it but I really want to go back there! After finishing Shadow Kiss, the third Vampire Academy book and Audrey, Wait! (reviews coming soon), I feel more excited about reading now! I've got some books that I really hope to start and I want to try my hardest to get back on track. My travel feature also didn't get posted because the person I want to feature next hasn't had time to do some things as well so hopefully that will be back in September! I'm sorry I didn't get any notice of the breaks this summer, it just sort of happened. Talk to all of you soon and I hope you'll check back for my reviews and posts coming soon! :)

What's been happening with all of you?!

-Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment