Wednesday, February 12, 2014

VIDEO BLOG: Struck by Jennifer Bosworth

Alright so if you read my post about what's coming up on Unraveling Books this month, then you know that I have decided to try and start video blogging (just to mix things up a bit)! My sister and I read Struck in January so I tried to do a review. This is my first video blog so feel free to leave some constructive feedback! I've rewatched multiple times and I know some things that I need to change for the next video but I'm glad I'm challenging myself! The review isn't a "review" per se (just like how my written reviews are short). I also posed some questions related to Struck that I thought would be fun to see what everyone has to say. You don't need to have read the book to answer them and there is NO SPOILERS in the video so feel free to watch/skim through :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment