Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday

It's Top Ten Tuesday! So I haven't been feeling any of the topics lately/don't have anything to contribute so for this week, I looked through past TTT and chose one that I haven't done before! This week I am doing...
Top Ten Books I Want to Re-Read


1. The Rescue by Nicholas Sparks: I read this book when I was in middle school and like I've said before, it's reason I fell in love with Sparks. I would love to re-read it and see what I think of it now!
2. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith: I love this book so much and would love to revisit it but I feel like it's too soon still and I'm worried I won't like it anymore!
3. Meant To Be by Lauren Morrill: Refer to #2


4. The Private Series by Kate Brian: I love this series so much and would love to experience the adrenaline rush these books originally gave me!
5. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Everyone goes crazy for this book and I know I like it but I honestly don't know if I LOVE it. Would love to try it again!

Tell me: What do you want to re-read?

3 comments:

  1. I want to re-read Anna as well! I read is YEARS ago, before all the hype, and I liked it enough, but I wasn't as in love with it as everyone is right now. So I think I need a re-read, just to make sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love TSPOLAFS! I need to re-read it as well! I've never read Meant to be, it sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of these, but I've heard great things about all of these! Great choices ;)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete