Friday, August 16, 2013

Trapped - Michael Northrop

"You know how sometimes you can tell that it's gray and rainy outside, even if you're not near a window? You know how you can just feel it somehow and it sucks the energy right out of you? That's what this was like, except it wasn't rain and it wasn't draining as much as suffocating. It was like being slowly buried by something quiet and heavy. It was like a cold hand reaching out for your neck in the dark."

Summary: Scotty and his friends are in Tattawa High School when one of the biggest snow storms in history hits. Told from Scotty's POV, follow along as he tells about the week they were trapped.

This book was just okay for me. I didn't love it or hate it. I liked reading the book from Scotty's POV. I think it offered a unique perspective and I was definitely scared while reading this book! I felt like it was pretty realistic but at the same time so unbelievable just because I can't imagine what it would be like to be stuck in a blizzard! I would definitely freak out if I was trapped! The thing that really made me not enjoy the book overall was the ending! I HATED THE ENDING.

Rating: 5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment