Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon (Day 2)

It's DAY TWO of the...
Update: I have about 40 pages left to read of The Au Pairs book 1 by Melissa de la Cruz then I am going to start Flirting In Italian by Lauren Henderson!

Challenge: Answer the following question.
You're in a bookstore and you've just purchased five books you've been dying to read, but then the apocalypse hits. You've got one chance at survival, what two books do you take and what three items do you take?
Answer: If I was in a bookstore right now, the books I would be buying are the House of Night series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. So I would choose books 2 and 3 in the series because I've already read the first one so I want to keep ones I haven't read yet. (This would be terrible though because thanks to the apocalypse, I would never know what happens! So either way it's a lose-lose.) Now this question doesn't specify where I can get these other three items but I'm assuming a bookstore...so, that leaves books and bookmarks and games, and some electronics. I guess I would choose the sharpest, best looking bookmarks so I can stab some people? Not really sure on that one!

Challenge: Make your dream guy using characteristics, personalities, looks and anything else you can think of from your favorite book boyfriends.
Answer: I would choose the personality and accent of Oliver from Jennifer E. Smith's The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, the strength of Dimitri from Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy series, and the braveness/bad boyness/protectiveness of Daemon from Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux series.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh now that is one hot guy. :) I love Oliver, Dimitri, and Daemon. Swoon! Thanks for participating in the mini challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle great answers! I don't think I've answered mine correctly, I didn't realise the challenge meant that I had to get the 3 items from the bookstore LOL

    My OUReadathon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'm not sure if that's how it works. I might have done it wrong!

      Delete