Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Once Upon A Read-A-Thon (Day 3)

It's the final day of the...
I am happy to say that I met my goal of reading two books! I was going to read more but decided not to. The books I read were:
The Au Pairs (Book 1) - Melissa de la Cruz
Flirting in Italian - Lauren Henderson
I thought The Au Pairs was ok but Flirting in Italian was just a big NO. I really wanted to like it, I did, but it just didn't work for me. Those reviews will eventually be up along with the other three that I have to do - I am so behind!

Challenge: What is your favorite genre? What is your favorite book within that genre? Who is your favorite character within that genre?
Genre: Young Adult - Teen/Romance
Book: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight - Jennifer E. Smith
Character: Oliver - The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight
I really do sound like a broken record player, always talking about that book but it's amazing!

So, that's it for me. Thank you to all of the hosts of this RaT:
Angela & Loretta at Reading Angels
Lori at Pure Imagination
Candace at Candace's Book Blog

Feel free to leave me a comment and let me know how you did! :)
-Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment