Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You - Ally Carter

image 
 "But I will say that it was everything it was supposed to be - warm and sweet and very much the beginning of...well...just the beginning."

Summary: Cammie Morgan isn't an ordinary girl. She's a spy - at the Gallagher Academy for Exceptional Young Women. Cammie cannot only speak fourteen different languages but she can also kill a man in seven different ways. But none of that can prepare Cammie for her biggest mission yet - falling in love.

This book was really hard for me to get into. I had trouble relating to Cammie in the sense that I'm not a spy myself, but it was a unique idea. However, then she meets a boy and that's something a lot of fellow readers can relate to. It wasn't until I got to chapter seven that I actually started to enjoy the book. While it wasn't the typical cliche ending that I have come to expect from books, I'm definitely glad I stuck with it and am really looking forward to starting the second one!

Rating: 7.5/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment