Thursday, December 11, 2014

Life of a Blogger

Life of a Blogger is hosted by Novel Heartbeat where a subject is chosen and you talk about it. This week's topic is Freebie so I chose to cover a past topic: Favorite sports teams.

I don't like sports except for tennis. I'm obsessed with tennis and watch any event I possibly can throughout the year. Wimbledon, French Open, US Open, Australian Open, etc... I really, really hope I will get to attend at least one of these events at some point in my life!

My love for tennis started when I was about 13 years old, I believe. I remember me, my sister, and my friend Linda were secretly watching Joy Ride (RIP PW), and every time mom came in, we had to hurry and switch the channel. Andy Roddick was playing and it was his 21st birthday and I think somehow I just got hooked! After that, me and my sister started playing tennis with our Dad at the park. It's taken me YEARS to figure out the rules and I still don't quite understand, but oh well :)

Here are my favorite players in order!

1. Andy Roddick 
(even though he has been retired for quite some time) 


2. Novak Djokovic


3. Andy Murray

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I never even knew about these topics! I'm definitely going to join in on the discussions. I enjoy tennis as well. Not such much too watch it, but I really love playing for fun at a court with friends or on the wii. I am a BEAST on any game system when it comes to tennis! lol. But girl playing tennis is a work out forreal! I almost died (not really) when playing one day in the summer lol. Also, why does it feel like this is my first time commenting on your blog?! If it is, then you'll definitely see more of me, especially since we talk all the time on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! It is so wonderful to find another blogger who loves tennis! I also love tennis and have played in high school, but though I only recently got really into watching it! Andy is also one of my favorite players! :D

    Nicole @ Quality Fangirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to start doing these memes. I've been reading a few people's, and I absolutely love learning about them.

    I don't really follow tennis, but I a few friends who do, so I'm starting to learn a little bit more about the players. Funny... I wanted to play tennis in high school, but I chose lacrosse instead. lol

    Erin @ The Hardcover Lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum, Andy Roddick. I'm not really into tennis but I used to love watching him play ;D

    ReplyDelete