Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Hosted by Broke and Bookish, this weeks topic is...
Top Ten 2014 Debuts I'm Excited For


1. Behind The Scenes by Dahlia Adler
2. Dear Killer by Katherine Ewell
3. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
4. Alienated by Melissa Landers
5. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
6. Pointe by Brandy Colbert
7. Wish You Were Italian by Kristin Rae

I am also really excited for Not In The Script by Amy Finnegan
(The cover has not been released yet which is why it's not the collage)

Tell me: What are you excited for?

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to read Dear Killer and Alienated, too!! I haven't heard of Open Road Summer or Wish You Were Italian yet though, they sound so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alienated, Open Road Summer, and Wish You Were Italian all made my list! The Art of Lainey is one I'm looking forward to reading too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thrilled you're looking forward Wish You Were Italian! Thank you SO much, Michelle! This is a great list. I've already read Alienated, and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not in the Script does sound good. And I've been seeing Open Road Summer on SO many lists this week. I need to look into that one more.

    Thanks for stopping by My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I'm so excited for so many of these and a few made my list too. I've already read Alienated and I absolutely loved it, I am excited to get my hands on the finished hardback though! There seems to be so many good books coming out in 2014, I'm not sure where I'll find the time to read them all. I hope you get to all of your picks :) My TTT.

    ReplyDelete