Friday, October 17, 2014

Supernatural Season Two - Horror October 2014

Alrighty you guys...as part of Horror October, I am sharing some posts throughout the month that highlight some of my favorite episodes of Supernatural because really, who doesn't love that show? Let's check out season two!

"Everybody Loves a Clown"
-Favorite Quote: 
Sam: This isn't just anyone we're talking about, this is Dad. I know how you felt about the man.
Dean: You know what, just back off. Ok? Just because I'm not sharing and caring like you want me to.
Sam: No-no-no. That's not what this is about, Dean. I don't care how you deal with this, but you have to deal with it man! Listen I'm your brother, I just want to make sure you're ok.
Dean: Dude, I'm ok! I'm ok! Ok. I swear the next person who asks me if I'm ok, I'm gonna start throwing punches. These are your issues, quit dumping them on me.
Sam: What are you talking about?
Dean: I just think it's really interesting, this sudden obedience you have to Dad. Its like, 'Oh what would Dad want me to do.' Sam, you spent your entire life slugging it out with that man. I mean, hell, you picked a fight the last time you ever saw him. And now that he's dead, now you want to make it right. Well, I'm sorry Sam but you can't. It's too little, too late.
Sam: Why are you saying this to me?
Dean: Because I want you to be honest with yourself about this! I'm dealing with Dad's death! Are you?
-Favorite Moment:
The scene that I quoted above! One of Jensen Ackles best in my opinion! He was great in this whole episode! Plus creepy clowns and when Sam had to sit in the clown chair, LOL.

"Croatoan"
-Favorite Quote: 
Mark: My neighbor... Mr. Rogers...
Dean: You have a neighbor named Mr. Rogers?
Mark: Not anymore.
-Favorite Moment:
That Oregon was featured! Woot woot!

"Playthings"
-Favorite Quote: 
Dean: We gotta figure this out and fast. What did you find out about granny?
Sam: You're bossy.
Dean: What?
Sam: [says slowly] You're bossy... and short hahaha.
Dean: Are you drunk?
Sam: Yeah, so... stupid.
Dean: Dude what are you thinking, we're working a case.
***********************************
Susan: Let me guess you guys are here antiquing.
Dean: How did you know?
Susan: You just look the type. So a Kingsize bed?
Sam: What no... ah no, no we're... two singles, we're just brothers.
Dean: Yeah.
Susan: Oh I'm so sorry.
Dean: What did you mean that we look the type?
-Favorite Moment:
All Sam moments! This is one of my favorite Jared Padalecki episodes! Plus he looked good! :)

"Born Under a Bad Sign"
-Favorite Quote: 
Dean: Hi, so sorry to bother you but my son snuck out of the house last night and went to a Justin Timberlake concert... What?... Uh yeah... Justin's quite the triple threat.
-Favorite Moment:
When Dean and Sam went around trying to piece everything together and figure out what happened.

"Heart"
-Favorite Quote: 
[Sam is sitting at the kitchen table at Madison's apartment.]
Madison: Do you wanna sit on the couch?
Sam: No. No, no, I'm okay.
Madison: It's more comfortable.
Sam: I'm fine.
[Madison empties a laundry basket onto the table and begins folding a pair of lacy underwear]
Sam: You know what? I think I will sit on that couch.
-Favorite Moment:
Emanuelle Vaugier! She's so evil! And I hate every character she plays but I love her! She's great in One Tree Hill, too!

"Hollywood Babylon"
-Favorite Quote: 
Sam: How’s it going in here?
Dean: It’s going really good, man. Tara has really stepped up her performance. I think it’s probably from all the sense memory stuff she’s drawing on.
Sam: Sense memory?
Dean: Yeah.
Sam: Dean, you know when I ask how it’s going here I’m talking about the case, right? We don’t really work here.
-Favorite Moment:
When Dean is a P.A. and when they are taking the tour around the set and they pass the Gilmore Girls set haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment