Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

It's Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by Broke and Bookish, this week's topic is...
Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To Read

HYPE:

I've never read this author before and don't know if this book is the right one to start with:

I love aliens (hello, Lux series! and am worried I won't like this book:

Just not sure:
 
 Loved the first one, will I like the sequel?

 I didn't particularly like the first one but I'm curious about the second one...I hope I like it more.

1 comment:

  1. I've got Daughter of Smoke and Bone on my shelves and like you I keep putting it off because I'm worried about the hype - I've heard such great things about it, what if it doesn't live up to that? What if I hate it?!

    I've only read Panic from your list so not much help from me I'm afraid! I enjoyed Panic but I preferred Delirium. I guess it depends on your reading taste and mood at the time.

    Panic is a standalone so maybe dipping your toes in with that might be a good way to find out whether you like her style before you commit to the Delirium trilogy?

    ReplyDelete