Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

It's Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by Broke and Bookish, this week's topic is:
Top Ten Bookish Things That I'd Like to Own

This was kind of a hard topic for me because there isn't anything bookish that I'd like to own. I love books and want to own books but I don't need bookish objects. So for this TTT, I decided to find objects that I would like for my future reading corner! Colors are bound to change but here is the ideas I was thinking of :)


1. Lamp base from IKEA
2. Lamp shade from IKEA
3. Nightstand from IKEA
4. Lounge chaise from IKEA
5. French postal throw pillow from Overstock
5. Purple throw pillows from Overstock
6. Bookcase from IKEA


I also am still obsessed with Divergent and I found this iPhone case that I really want!


1 comment:

  1. Great list! I LOVE THAT IPHONE CASE! It makes me want to go buy an Iphone, just so that I can have that case. I am desperate for more bookcases and a lovely cosy chair - both made my list too. :) Here's my TTT.

    ReplyDelete