Monday, December 9, 2013

End of the Year 2013 #ReadingCram

It's time for another read-a-thon! Yay! This one is...
I really don't want to set any goals for myself because I usually don't accomplish them and tend to stress myself out. I know I will definitely probably be able to read two books and I usually always participate in the challenges because they are so fun! I'm kind of hoping I don't get too distracted by the challenges though because then I never read!

I will be making this post specifically for my reading progress and then I will be making a giant post for all of the challenges I participate in! So keep an eye out on both posts for all of my updates :)

Visit Dana's or Jenny's blogs for more information and to sign up!
December 9:
----->13 pages read of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (not liking this one so far...)
----->14 pages read of The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
TOTAL: 27 pages
December 10:
----->58 pages read of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (loving it now!)
TOTAL: 58 pages
December 11:
----->NO PAGES READ (I had a concert!)
December 12:
----->16 pages read of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
TOTAL: 16 pages
December 13:
----->28 pages read of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
TOTAL: 28 pages
December 14:
----->34 pages read of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
TOTAL: 34 pages
December 15:
----->45 pages of Adrenaline Rush by Cindy M. Hogan
----->33 pages of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
TOTAL: 78 pages
December 16:
----->224 pages of Adrenaline Rush by Cindy M. Hogan (COMPLETED - Check out my review HERE)
TOTAL: 224 pages
December 17:
----->Disc one (1hr 14min) completed of Heist Society by Ally Carter (audiobook)
----->46 pages of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
TOTAL: 1hr 14min of audiobook and 46 pages read
December 18: 
----->Disc two (1hr 14min) completed of Heist Society by Ally Carter (audiobook)
TOTAL: 1hr 14min of audiobook
December 19:
----->Disc three (1hr 14min) completed of Heist Society by Ally Carter (audiobook)
TOTAL: 1hr 14 min of audiobook
December 20:
----->16 pages of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
----->Chapters 22 and 23 completed of Heist Society by Ally Carter (audiobook)
TOTAL: 16 pages read and 2 chapters on audiobook
December 21:
----->23 pages read of Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally (FINALLY COMPLETED!)
----->23 pages read of Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (so happy I finally started this book!)
TOTAL: 46 pages read
December 22:
----->82 pages read of Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
----->chapters 24-29 completed of Heist Society by Ally Carter (audiobook)
TOTAL: 82 pages read and 6 chapters on audiobook

0 comments:

Post a Comment