Tuesday, December 10, 2013

End of the Year 2013 #readingcram - Challenges

This post is going to be where I post all of my answers to the challenges given during this read-a-thon!
December 9: Create a TBR list (hosted by juliababyjenreadingroom)
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks
(I don't want to stress myself out so I'm starting slow!)
December 10: Post 2 teaser sentences from the book you are currently reading! (hosted by booklovinghippo)
"Where's everybody else?"
"I told them that if they wanted to keep their arms, they wouldn't come out here."
(page 126, Catching Jordan)
December 13: Favorite book to movie adaptation (hosted by Falling For YA)
Besides the obvious choice of Catching Fire (I haven't actually read the book), I am going to say...
This is my favorite movie and book of all time! Obsessed! I have the movie memorized and the ending of the book memorized! Love it! Nicholas Sparks is a genius!
December 14: Seasonal Challenge (Hosted by Book Briefs)
Recommend a book good for a snow day

Recommend a book good for a rainy day

Recommend a book good for a beach day

Recommend a book good for a spooky night
December 16: Movie Cast Challenge (Hosted by Book Chick)
I am going to cast:
It's been awhile since I've read the book so I don't remember the descriptions in the book but I know I picture Oliver to be blonde! So I cast Lucy Hale as Hadley and Austin Butler as Oliver :)

December 20: Spell It Out Challenge (hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads)
Use the first letter in any book you read in 2013 to spell out a word. You can choose first name, initials, your birthday month, or your zodiac sign.

S - Slated (by Teri Terry)
A - Audition (by Stasia Ward Kehoe)
G - Guitar Notes (by Mary Amato)
I - I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You (by Ally Carter)
T - Trapped (by Michael Northrop)
T - :(
A - Adrenaline Rush (by Cindy M. Hogan)
R - :(
I - Infinity (by Sarah Dessen)
U - Unbreak My Heart (by Melissa Walker)
S - Suite Dreams (by Rachel Hawthorne)
*Gah I'm so bummed I don't have one for some of the letters! I tried using my name and birth month but each way I did it, I was missing books :(*

4 comments:

  1. I just bought the Longest Ride for Cyber Deal Monday, I'm hoping its good! I usually like Nicholas Sparks, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's my favorite author of all time! Fingers crossed we both enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. I like the teaser :) I haven't read anything by Nicholas Sparks before, I'll have to have a look!

    Cathy x
    http://whiskshooksandbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to read the Statistical Probability of Love, but I've heard some good things about it. :)

    ReplyDelete