Thursday, November 28, 2013

One Night That Changes Everything - Lauren Barnholdt

"I mean, the things I lose eventually show up. And if they don't, I can always replace them. Except for my purple notebook."

Summary: Eliza's notebook goes missing. But it's not just any notebook. This notebook contains lists of everything that Eliza is afraid to do. And the notebook has landed in the hands of Eliza's ex boyfriend Cooper and his friend Tyler. If she completes everything then maybe, just maybe, she'll get her notebook back.

I really really liked this book! I was a little hesitant to read it and I've actually picked it up multiple times from multiple libraries over the years and was never able to get into it. I'm so glad that now was finally the right time! I love Eliza and her friends and Cooper and Tyler! I love everyone! They were all just hilarious and I felt like they all had really fun attitudes and sass. At first it was kind of annoying that Eliza was overreacting so much but I get it and I think it added to how funny this book was! When she had to do karaoke I was so embarrassed for her haha. I've never done karaoke but I hope to brave and do it one day! I love that she was forced to do some of the stuff from her notebook because we should all do the things that scare us!

Rating: 8/10

0 comments:

Post a Comment