Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Finds

Friday Finds (hosted by Should Be Reading) showcases the books you found and added to your TBR list. So, for my first Friday Finds post...my sister and I went to this bookstore today and they had hardcover books for FIVE BUCKS EACH. Great deal! So here is what I got:


1. Hancock Park by Isabel Kaplan (Goodreads)
2. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti (Goodreads)
3. Splendor (Book 4 of The Luxe) by Anna Godbersen (Goodreads)
4. Bright Young Things (Book 1) by Anna Godbersen (Goodreads)
5. Very LeFreak by Rachel Cohn (Goodreads)
6. Play Me by Laura Ruby (Goodreads)

I own the first three books of The Luxe in paperback unfortunately but I wanted the fourth one so I went ahead and got it. Can't wait to eventually read the whole series now that I own them! I'm most excited about Very LeFreak and Illuminate.

Have you read any? If not, do any of them sound good to you? Leave me a comment and let me know!

-Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment